Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall comes to San Diego

What a glorious morning.  The sun is shining and there is actually a chill in the morning air.  Ladies I think we have Fall in San Diego.  I have looked at pictures of pumpkins, Fall festivals in the country and leaves of reds and golds, but all in other states where they is a real Fall. While we will never have that type of Fall in California, this cool weather is highly anticipated, especially by me.

There are 18 days until Halloween and my house looks like Fall, at least on the inside. I love to decorate for Halloween and my moto is "too much is not enough".

Hope your October morning is lovely wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sherry... just came by to let you know I've thinking of your lately.
    For some reason, when I see the moon I think of you and of me and of us flying to it together in the magical depth of the night. I pray you are doing fine and hope this little miss-you note adds sunshine to your day and shows you that you’re thought of in a warm and special way.

    Hugs
    Cielo

    ReplyDelete