Saturday, July 19, 2014

WHAT'S IN YOUR FUTURE

Let's gaze into the crystal ball, layout the cards, read the tea leaves, cast the runes...
Whatever the messenger be...what does your future see...

So many answers to this question. Will it be destiny, fate or karma.  Is our future in the hands of another or do we mold our own future. The answers are endless, depending on who you ask.  So basically our future is molded by our belief system.
I have always felt that I control my future to an extent  and then there are some things you can not control.

Yesterday I had another PET scan and now I wait, yet again, to see what my future holds, for the short term or maybe the long term. As I have not been blessed with patience, this wait for answers is an eternity for me.  So I distract myself as best I can and try not to dwell on it.  I ask myself "what do you want".  In reality, if the answers were not governed by certain conditions like the need to continue working, or other necessary obligations, my answer would be...

I would like to be around people who are happy, fun, interesting and care about one another. I would be able to get up every morning and go to the gym and or work in the garden. I would go to school or take a class to learn something new. My days would be my own with enough time to do as I wished, to be wherever or with whomever I pleased.  No time limits on anything. Just to have more time to hear the wind in the trees or the waves crashing at the beach, smell the sea air, see the beauty of nature or the smiles on happy faces. feel the caress of water on my skin or the rhythm of music in your heart.   No too much, not unattainable... so I will continue to believe.

What would your future hold if the gypsy should speak to you...

Anything is possible..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment